Inter Law Complaints Procedure
AD Legal Services Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Ministry of Justice (MOJ). In most cases a complaint can be dealt with within 24 hours, if not, the complaint will be subject to the below procedures:
- It is the aim of AD Legal Services Ltd to resolve any complaint fairly and quickly
- A complaint may be received in writing, by telephone, in person, verbally or by email.
- A complaint received by any means will be acknowledged in writing to the complainant within 5 business days of receipt.
- The details of each individual complaint will be recorded in a Complaints Log.
- AD Legal Services Ltd will within four weeks of receiving the complaint send the complainant either a final response or a holding response.
- AD Legal Services Ltd will within eight weeks send the complainant a final response.
- The final response will include details of how the complainant may refer the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if he is dissatisfied.
- All records of complaints will be retained for at least 3 years.